Create a Small Table
Challenged for space? Create this handy movable and removable drink table on your patio railings using your Rail-EZ mounting system!
If you are challenged for space or are just looking for more convenient places for guests to put drinks when you entertain, a deck or patio railing can be the perfect height to put a handy drink table on your deck.
We are using the Rail-EZ mounting system as the base to hold the table to the railing.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
- 1 Rail-EZ
- Small table leg or Scaffold connector LINK TO BUY
- 3 screws (may come with leg)
- Slice of wood or small square shelf LINK TO BUY
1. Remove the leveling foot from the leg if required.
2. Place the leg in a suitable position on the bottom of the table.
3. Secure the leg in place with the #8 or #10 x 3/4" long screws.
4. Your table is ready to go!
5. Set up the Rail-EZ with the instructions provided and insert your table into the Rail-EZ holder.
6. Tighten your table assembly into the Rail-EZ holder.